Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Handwriting Tag!

Hey everyone! I've been slacking once again, but I've been so BLAH lately. And I had a few NOTDs to post, but I forgot my camera. So I will TRY and do them when I get home. Anywho, I saw Morgan post this on her blog, and I thought it was a pretty neat idea. So here is mine:


If you want to do one of your own here are the questions you need to answer:

1. What is your name? And your blog name?

2. Blog URL

3. Write: the brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

4. Favorite quote

5. Favorite song

6. Favorite band/singers

7. Say anything you want

8. Pass it along to a few bloggers

It's always fun to do these random things. I wish I had nicer handwriting...but at least it's all even.

How about you ladies, do you like your handwriting?


2 comments:

  1. I love the quote!! Seems to me like we have similar tastes :)
    ps I really like your handwriting - it's so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) Lol, I thought the same thing when I saw yours.

    ReplyDelete