Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nail Art Challenge (Day 5)

So tonight I'm going to the Rodeo and I'm pretty excited. I'm about to give myself a full mani in a little bit, but before I do that I wanted to try this. I've seen this done a bunch of times on MUA, now it's my turn. I used China Glaze Crushed Candy over Orly Glitz & Glamour.
5 of 31

The first time I tried Crackle I was a little underwhelmed with the application. Now trying it for the second time, I see that it's all about the application. At first I was applying this like I was Black Shatter, and that was my problem. Crackle needs to be applied in thinner coats and a bit more carefully IMO. The brush is thinner than OPI's, so the application method is important with Crackle. You can't overlap coats like you can with BS because it won't separate. Have I said how much I LOVE Glitz & Glamous?!?! I got this at Sally's for $1.99 after Christmas, what a find! This applies really smooth and the end product is a super foily orangy-gold. It's perfect! Like the Gold version of SH Celeb City, which I think I will try under Crushed Candy next.

No comments:

Post a Comment