Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You Can Never Have Enough Minty Colors!

I was looking through my stash last night and I think I have no less than 5 minty blue/greens. WHAT?!? Who needs that many?? I do! It came down to Barry M Mint Green and Essie Turquoise and Caicos. I've worn Mint Green once before and I LOVED it...but in the end I decided with an untried. Here is T&C:



I wanted a simple accent that wouldn't be too over the top, so why not try matte?? With my dotting tool, I used Hard Candy Matte Top Coat to make the dots. Ok, so I went a little overboard with the dots (I was originally going to just do one nail)...but I loved the contrast between shiny/matte.

:::mental note::: swatch Mint Green

Is there a certain color you have alot of nps of??

3 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with you on minty greens--they're too pretty to pass up! Cute nails btw (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! It's just such a fun color and perfect for any season IMO

    ReplyDelete