Friday, October 21, 2011

Nothing Says Fall Like Browns....

And OPI Holiday Glow is GORGEOUS! I was recommended this color by a friend who said I just HAD to have this color. So I bought this on Amazon and hoped for the best. I had seen some mixed reviews, so I wasn't expecting too much. I got this in the mail pretty quick (less than a week) and off the bat I knew:

1. It was gonna be hard to work with
2. It was gonna be watery
3. I would need at least 3 coats

Well....yeah...that about summed it up. BUUUUT....I also forgot to mention that:

1. The color is gorgeous
2. It has so much depth
3. The work is totally worth it.

This is in fact 3 coats of Holiday Glow because it was really watery and streaky. It's a medium chocolaty brown with tiny silver and gold glitter. I tried my best to capture it properly, but thse pictures do not do it justice. (This explains the picture overload, sorry!!)







My nail polish starts chipping pretty fast when I apply too many coats, so I wonder how long I could wear this before it starts chipping...

Thanks for looking!!

PS....Have you entered my giveaway?? The drawing will be held on November 1st, so HURRY!!

1 comment:

  1. For beautiful colors, a lot of pictures is always welcome^^
    I was wondering where to enter the giveaway.
    I let a comment on "With All the Holidays Coming Up...I'm Sharing the Wealth" (but without my mail because I wasn't sure if it was the right post to comment) but maybe it's on this post "Halloween Giveaway..."

    ReplyDelete