Thursday, February 10, 2011

Artsy Thursdays: Rodeo Inspired Mani

Ok, so I decided that I will TRY and do a weekly "inspired by" (insert random "muse" here) mani. I'm shooting for every Thursday. I'm starting off with a rodeo inspired mani. It's Houston, Texas. It's a HUGE deal here! One of my closest friends is a total cowgirl, so this is in part inspired by her as well :)


I used Orly Royal Navy with Konad M60. I LOVE RN...it is sooo pretty. The application was really easy, really even formula and I was surprised that it only took 2 coats for it to be even. 



It's a really rich blue with turquoise shimmer.  Below is without flash so the turquoise is a bit more apparent.
















Originally I thought Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe would look good as a "texting thumb" accent. I have NO idea what in the world I was thinking!!! Here it goes...UGHHH...TOTAL EPIC FAIL!


Happy Thursday and thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment