Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Mani

I was inspired by this mani. She has some great stuff...so check her out!



Here is a bit closer shot it the accent nail


I used OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries and Show It and Glow It! for the accents. I absolutely LOVE this color combination. I had to go back and get the rest of the Burlesque glitters because they match with sooo many colors. The heart was made with a dotting tool. Looking back, I should've practiced a bit more on the heart before I actually put it on my nail....but I was watching the Grammy's and was too disctracted. My index and middle finger have a really odd shape to them right now. I would file them down to shape, but I THINK I'm gonna let them grow a bit before I do that. I hope everyone has a lovely V-Day!




2 comments:

  1. yay!! So pretty! I have got to get that OPI - it's beautiful!! Thanks for the shout out and link on your blog too!! I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I added Morgan to my wish list, lol!

    ReplyDelete