Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nail Art Challenge (Day 12)

Hi everyone. I literally slept half of today. It was AMAZING! Now my daughter is asleep so I finally got around to the challenge. I started off with China Glaze Laser Lime:

Indoor w/flash









Outdoor no flash















Like I've said before, I really like the Tronica line. I picked up two more today (Mega Byte and Digital Dawn). I can't wait to try those on. Laser Lime went on a bit easier than the 2 others that I've tried so far. I applied a bit of thinner to the full bottle just in case the formula was thick like the others. I had no trouble applying it at all. You can also see that I caved in and purchased Nail Armor (yay for free stuff from Sally's. I had a coupon). This stuff really works. I applied 2 coats of NA as a base for my np. I have pretty thin nails, so I can totally tell a difference in how hard my nails feel after applying this. I really hope this has some kind of effect on how hard they get down the line.

I had this whole idea of what I was going to do, but it didnt turn out the way I wanted it to. I used a BM plate with Zoya Shawn and Edyta.
12 of 31

I was really happy with Shawn and Edyta's application. I haven't had the best of luck with stamping with regular nps before (I'm sure it's because of my lack of experience with stamping though). I had planned to use Edyta with the bigger clover on my ring finger with Shawn in the background, but it came out really messy looking. I just applied a solid coat of Edyta instead. It's not one of my favorite manis, but not bad for having just woke up and doing this on a Saturday night. I will TRY and do more St. Patty's inspired manis for the rest of the week, but I have NO idea what I will doing.

Do you ladies have your St. Patty's day manis planned yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment