Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Grape Icy....and Yummy!

Happy Tuesday! How's everyone doing? RR1 is coming along wonderfully. I finally got to take a shower at home after a week. It was heavenly!!! Sinks get put in today so I'm super stoked to show you the outcome :D Anywho...I LOVE Grape Icy! I think from the whole Scents of Summer 2010 collection, this is my favorite. It's a really cool purple with blue-ish undertones (you can see them more in the second pic). And the best part....it smells SOOO good!!!




















I read somewhere that you can make your own scented nail polish by adding a few drops of your favorite scent into the np. If you could make a scented nail polish, what would it smell like???

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely polish, I love the sheen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo pretty! Thanks Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would make a cinnamon scented nail polish - something unexpected. I find that sometimes the "sugary" scents make me a little light-headed/nauseous after a while. I only own one scented Revlon polish (Beach) but I recently purchased the Wicked Sweet collection from Color Club and they definitely have that sugary scent I mentioned. Love your blog. Follower #110 now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

    http://apolishedobsession.blogspot.com/2011/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete