Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Simple French

I'm having a bit of a color block. I could not pick a color to apply for the life of me. We did housework all day long, so by the time DD&H were asleep, it was already about 10 o' clock and I was ready to go to sleep myself. I went with something quick, a simple french mani. It is so classic to me, you can never go wrong with a french mani.

I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlind White and Orly Bare Rose for the pink part, topped off with Insta-Dri Top coat and I was ready for bed


I cleaned up the tips with a little bit of acetone. I think French, a nude like OPI Bubble Bath (hmm...I think I will wear that next), and a red like this one are my fail-proof manis. (A really dark vampy like OPI Lincoln Park After Dark too, at least for me)

What's yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment