Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Emerald Feather...

This past weekend I was going through my junk drawer and I found a couple of loose feathers from a necklace I took apart to make some earrings. I totally forgot I swapped for Brucci Black Emerald just for the mani Erika posted. I have no idea where to even find Brucci, I'd never seen one before. I saw this mani a while back on Chloe's Nails and I always told myself I would recreate this one day. (She also has a great tutorial on how to do this if you want to check it out).

Ahhh...Black Emerald, you are beautiful. It's a black based green/brown duochrome shimmer. Wow! It's a whole lot of things rolled into one. The formula in this is great. 2 coats and it was completely opaque. These pics do not do it justice...AT ALL!!!









1 comment:

  1. That accent nail is to die for!! I've seen this a couple of times, but never executed this well.. sooo gorgeous! I HAVE to try this!

    ReplyDelete