Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Monster Mash...

Hi everyone! As I'm typing this, the length on my nails is really irking me :| I'm a pretty loud typer, so I feel like I'm slamming down on the keys (I have a very quiet office). I was really planning on growing my nails out a bit more because I want to try and make them super-squared....let's just hope I don't have any chips/breaks.


For this mani I used:
-Thumb: Revlon Tangerine and WnW Black Creme
-Index: OPI Funkey Dunkey (I LOVE this purple)
-Middle: OPI Green-wich Village
-Ring: WnW Black Creme and OPI FD


I did 3 coats of Tangerine and Green-wich Village and just 2 of FD. Tangering was a bit thin, so in order for me to get full coverage I went with 3 coats. For my thumb I started with orange first then just brushed the black on. For the ring finger, I did the opposite; started with black then added the purple. This was one of the easiest manis I've done in a while since the "hair" didn't have to be perfect.








Bells really liked this mani, she wanted me to try and do it on her...but she won't stay still!!


Speaking of Bells...here she is a few weeks ago when I took her to the pumpkin patch.

4 comments:

  1. great job looks so cute, i love the colors you used! btw i nominated you for an award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute mani! Bella looks so sweet in her fancy costume ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable mani and your daughter looks sooo cute! I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete