Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Orly Fowl Play

I have tried to majorly cut back on my polish purchases lately..and so far, I've been doing pretty good. I've gotten a few, but only of colors I REALLY like. This past weekend I stopped by Ulta for some hair products and I saw this. It's gotten lots of hype on MUA and after I saw it for myself, I picked it up. Fowl Play is from Orly's new Birds of a Feather collection. This is really the only color that grabbed my attention, so I passed on the rest.

Fowl Play is a red-tinted purple jelly (it reminds me of the color of grape slushes) with red flakies and purple, red, green, and gold micro glitter. The formula seemed a bit thick so I put a few drops of thinner. It was completely opaque with 2 coats. Unfortunately, I think I applied them a bit too thick, so I had some shrinking....BOO SV!!








Besides the shrinking...I like this color. I don't love it...but....I really like it.I keep looking at my nails trying to figure out why I don't absolutely love it, but I can't figure it out. This fall is a great season for new colors, and maybe the fact that there are so many choices is why I'm not wowed with this. I will definitely wear this again though :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really pretty! I love mixed glitters ;) Cute mani!

    ReplyDelete