Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pure Ice Purple Reign

Don't you just LOVE when you can find the best colors for the least amount of money?? High end companies should really take a cue from these store brands sometimes because in my opinion, they sometimes have the widest selection of colors. I've only seen Pure Ice at Walmart, and they have a pretty good selection of colors and shimmers....not to mention they're super cheap!

One of their best colors is Purple Reign. It's a mauve-y smoky purple with coppery-gold shimmer. Indoors it looks like your typical purple mauve office shade, but in the sunlight you can really see the shimmer. This kind of makes me think of cooking Thanksgiving dinner as a "mom". You know..the kind of mom's that don't wear blue nail polish and cook in a dress and heels. Haha! Weird huh??






Thinking of turkeys...

9 comments:

  1. Yes - that's a great color. I really need to cut-back on my internet purchases. Considering my recent Lynnderella purchase, I need to be on a no buy for a good 3-4 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to be making a trip to walk mart for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    http://thepolishedpanda.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, I nominated you for Cute Blog Award! Come back, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I came to know your blog, loved, congratulations on your corner and lots of success here!
    I'm following your blog now!

    I invite you to meet my Blog and if you like and can also follow my blog...you will be very welcome, feel at home!

    Oh, there's a translator at the end of my page blog, I hope to see you there! :)

    http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. يسعدنا تقديم كافة خدمات نقل العفش والشحن الدولى الى من السعودية الى الاردن من السعودية الى الامارات شحن من جدة للاردن تنظيف منازل وخزانات ورش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات شحن دولى من الرياض للامارات
    اضغط على الخدمة لتصل الى موقعنا
    نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن الاثاث من جدة الى الاردن
    شركات نقل العفش من جدة للاردن
    اجراءات نقل العفش للاردن
    شحن من جدة الى عمان
    شركات النقل البرى من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    اجراءات نقل الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    شحن من جده للاردن
    اسعار شحن الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    رش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة

    ==========================

    نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن الاثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركات نقل العفش من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات
    شحن من الرياض الى دبى
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى دبي
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية لمصر
    شركة شحن من الرياض لمصر

    ReplyDelete