Sunday, February 27, 2011

Black Shatter w/Pacific Blue

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm currently laying on my couch doing absolutely NOTHING. It feels pretty awesome! I cut down my nails to nubbins last night, so I'm still filing them down and deciding what shape I want them to be. Here is something from the vault though.
Black Shatter w/SH Pacific Blue

Pacific Blue is by far one of my favorite blues. I was insipired to do this after a friend of mine said how PB was her favorite blue then later in conversation she mentioned she got BS and loved it. Both of the colors compliment each other very well since PB is such a vibrant color and BS has a really crazy effect. BS applies very easily IMO. I have seen people say it can get very goopy, so I make sure to shake it very well before I use it.

I like bigger cracks so I applied really thick coats (which makes bigger cracks). I noticed that if applied fast enough, you can do two coats to make even bigger cracks. I tried this same technique with Crackle, and that was a total fail.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

xox...L

4 comments:

  1. Pacific Blue really pops under Black Shatter! I like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally Hansen really scored with a lot of the XW line. A bunch of really vibrant colors, and not a bad deal for $3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still on the fence, but your mani may have swayed me to liking shatter! It is super pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) I totally know what you mean about being on the fence! I haven't actually kept this on for more than a few hours.

    ReplyDelete