Monday, March 7, 2011

China Glaze Gamer Glam

Happy Monday everyone! I got a few nps from the Tronica collection. This was the first color that I've tried on from this line.




I was really excited about this line because I heard it was supposed to be similiar to the OMG collection (which I have yet to see anywhere), and thought this would be a nice alternative to it because I've yet to jump fully in to holos. But, after trying this first one on....I REALLY hope the rest of the line is a bit more holo-y and easier to work with. The application was a bit difficult because the formula was pretty thick and gloopy (is that even a word?). It did not go on even and I was afraid to put thinner in it so I managed as best as I could and hoped it wouldn't look too streaky. This was 2 coats of GG and one of SV. The end result is really nice and subtle and I really like the color of the purple base. Here you can see the suble holo.

How ugly do my cuticles look here!?!

I will try Virtual Violet next. I'm pretty excited about that one because the purple base looks really pretty. I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks for looking :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment