Tuesday, March 8, 2011

China Glaze Virtual Violet

So after my less than great experience applying Gamer Glam, I made up my mind that I HAD to make the Tronica line work for me. I seriously doubt I will ever actually see the OMG in person, so this has to be the alternative and I am determined to like these. Virtual Violet is another purple, a bit darker and it looks more pigmented in the bottle.....annnddddd I actually like this one! :D


I found the formula to be a bit thick in GG, so I put a bit of thinner in this hoping it would fix this problem. I wasn't really sure if thinner would mess up the holo-ness, so I started off with about 5 drops...then increased the amount until I was happy with its consistency. To my surprise, the formula was not affected at all which made it way easier to work with. I think you can see the holo-ness alot more in VV than in Gamer Glam (another plus). I tried to be artsy by taking the pic against a mirror. I was feeling creative ;) There's still a bunch of Tronicas I need to try, so I will keep you updated. Thanks for reading :)

2 comments: