Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nail Art Challenge (Day 8)

Happy Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying today. I saw everyone eating pancakes...is that something common? I'm drinking a GINOROMOUS Coca Cola because starting tomorrow I won't have another one for 40 days. I saw so many neat ideas for Mardi Gras inspired manis and I was super excited to try something out. I get home and I am sooo tired! I lost all my inspiration, so I did something really simple.

8 of 31
I used a dotting tool to make a "bead necklace". I used SH Pronto Purple, Emerald City, and Orly Glitz & Glamour. I have a bunch of multicolored rhinestones, so I went with the gold ones.

I would have done a more complex pattern, but because I had to do 3 colors at one time, the colors kept smearing into each other. At least it's festive!

What are you guys planning to do for Mardi Gras??

No comments:

Post a Comment