Sunday, September 25, 2011

China Glaze Heart of Africa

Happy Saturday (Sunday) everyone! I hope your weekends are going good. Mine was pretty good, spent the day with Bells and DH then hung out with my parents and played Loteria (Mexican Bingo....if you haven't played it...you MUST; it's super fun!!). Earlier today I was watching Twilight; yes, I'm one of THOSE. It made me want to put on a vampy red; which surprisingly enough, I don't have too many of. A while back I went on a rampage looking for a vampy red and had no luck, everything I liked was OOS or DC >_< I finally found Heart of Africa...and boy do I love it! HoA is a berry red shimmer. I wore this alot last winter, it just seems to be one of those shades that makes the transition from fall to winter super easy (instead of having to wonder if it's "time" for certain colors yet).This is two coats, plus one of SV.



Speaking of Twilight....(in case any of ya'll are Twi-hards like me....pre-sale tix go on sale next Sat. I will be on Fandango first thing after the Komen Breast Cancer Walk).

Who's with me???

2 comments:

  1. I just watched Vampires Suck. lol I loved the books, I just can't get into the movies though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color and LOVE nail length and shape - super chic! Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete