Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And the Winner Is......

Happy November Everyone!! I can't believe how fast this year is passing by....I'm gonna be 27 in a little less than 2 weeks (November 13th). 27?!?! What?!?! I remember JUST being excited about being 21 and now I'm gonna officially be in my late-twenties :(

Ok, let me stop rambling before I get too depressed...haha!! Thanks to everyone that entered in the giveaway. There were 11 of you ladies to enter. I used THIS random name selector to draw names.

Here are all your names:

Who's it gonna be?? When you press "GO" it does this pretty cool slot thing where the names scroll like a slot machine. I felt like I was in VEGAS! Haha

And the lucky winner is......


Congratulations to the nailaholic (her blog). Please contact me with your mailing address/info so your pretties can be on their merry way!!

Thanks to everyone who entered, I will be posting info on the next giveaway soon so stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment