Tuesday, November 1, 2011

You Don't Know Extra-Va-Vaganza

Hey everyone!! Today I'm going for a more subtle "Halloween" mani. Ok..this is more of a fall mani :) This is OPI You Don't Know Jacques. YDKJ is a taupe-y brown (not gray based like alot of other taupes) creme. This kind of reminds me of a mix between Essie Mink Muffs and Hard Candy Mushroom. It's not as red as MM, but not as brown as Mushroom; good combination. I actually hard to use 3 coats, I had alot of "bald spots" with 2 coats for some reason.

The accent nail is Extra-Va-Vanganza from the Burlesque collection. The whole glitter line from this is pure genious. I love them all!! It's mosly a silver and orange glitter in a clear base, but if you look really closely...there is pink and green glitter too. 3 coats of this (and a few more on TC...it ate it up like crazy!). This is a nice way to spice up a "mom mani"




When I don't know what to wear, a combination like this is alway my go-to choice. I feel like I can't go wrong with something like this.

What's your "safest" color combo??

4 comments:

  1. I love that combo! Too bad I skipped out on the burlesque glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combo.. Really pretty and I don't tend to like glitter but I like this.. There's SO much going on here and I LOVE it..I found ya blog hopping around and I'm officially following ya with smiles.. LOVELY blog.. I'm settling in to look around and indulge a bit if you don't mind :)).. I'm Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com .. Hope you can stop in sometime pweease. TY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The Burlesque glitters are all pretty amazing, I'm missing one. I should really track it down :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger deep emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, admire and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him work better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    In fact, fueling this mighty impulse is so binding to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will soon notice him expose his soul and mind for you in a way he never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete